Join The Team
The Brandr Group is growing! Take a look at our latest career opportunities.
The Brandr Group culture & mission
Our team is built of former Student-Athletes and loyal fans who understand the value players bring to their universities. Combining this firsthand understanding with our expertise in NIL, The Brandr Group is dedicated to fairly representing student-athletes. We showcase their worth and forge dynamic partnerships with brands that yield electrifying campaigns.
Paid Time Off
Vision & Dental Care
Lunch & Learns
Annual Performance Bonus
Current Position Openings
MANAGER, ATHLETE ACTIVATIONS - Davidson, NC
Interested in working in sports? Interested in being part of a small but fast-growing agency that is at the forefront of Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) in the collegiate marketplace? Then The Brandr Group (TBG) is the place for you.
TBG is a brand management, marketing and licensing agency with broad experience and an expertise in sports. TBG partners with prominent brands, colleges, sponsors, corporate trademarks, athletes, and events to cultivate, diversify and monetize intellectual property through professional brand management and licensing endeavors. TBG represents the NIL interests of groups of student-athletes at over 80 universities. For more information, please visit tbgusa.com
Manager, Athlete Activations
The key function of the Manager, Athlete Activations is to support the Director, Athlete Relations and Activations in the planning and execution of brand campaigns featuring student-athletes. You will be responsible for overseeing brand activation campaigns, managing client interactions, and providing support to student athletes. This is a key role that requires excellent organizational skills, strong communication abilities, and a deep understanding of the sports marketing industry.
· Plan, develop, and execute brand activation campaigns for clients, ensuring the strategic objectives are met.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, maintaining strong professional relationships.
· Oversee the logistics of student-athlete sponsorship activations including events, signings, production shoots, etc.
· Assist in the development of athlete deliverables for brand campaigns including social media content and copy.
· Support student-athletes in executing services and deliverables including content creation.
· Customize contracts and collect and organize appropriate billing information.
· Monitor campaign progress, analyze data, and provide regular reports to clients and our team.
· Create proof of performance materials and recaps for brands.
· Assist in the develop a robust database of athlete attributes, interests, social media metrics, and pricing to help with pitches and proposals for sponsorship opportunities.
· Support sales staff with athlete recommendations for sponsorship activations providing key data and rationale.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sports management, or a related field
• Proven experience in sports marketing or related fields, with a minimum of 5 years in project management.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, student-athletes, and internal teams.
• Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and metrics to measure campaign success.
• Proficiency in digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and analytics software.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changing priorities, and meet tight deadlines.
• Experience working at an agency, sports team, or collegiate athletics
• Enthusiastic self-starter
• Interest in sports, preferably personal collegiate athletic experience
• Comfortable in open office environment
• Ability to travel
• Competitive salary
• Health, vision, and dental benefits
• Flexible vacation schedule
• Position to be based in either Davidson, NC or Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
To apply, e-mail your resume to Ashley Kerns, [email protected].